Modified provider plugin for intranet subnetwork identification

Hello I want to indentify intranet subnetwork like a provider for example:
192.168.0.1 to 192.168.0.255 : net1
192.168.1.0 to 192.168.1.255: net2

so I 've modified provider plugin for trace intranet subnetwork.
an excel file help to create php code (to insert in IntranetSubNetwork.php) define first address, last address and net name

It seems to work for me, but i don’t know if it’s the best way so feel free to modify
[attachment=118:IntranetSubNetwork.zip]

sorry for my english

Alain

Hi all,

I’m looking for install piwik on an Intranet : an “internet site” who’ll only be viewed inside an company. This company is here in France, installed on several places. As wide I think, most of the features of piwik will work without any problem (users computer configuration, viewed pages ans so on). The only thing that (I think) is the user’s location. Of course, I can know the internal IP adressing plan (Marseille, Paris, Lyon,… but also the direction in Paris, the direction B in Paris, the direction C in Lyon and what else).

Is there a way (know or planned as future plugin) for enter in piwik a “non Internet adressing plan” ?

I cannot download the attached file. Anyone else had any luck downloading this?

[quote=AParis @ Sep 21 2009, 10:22 AM]It seems to work for me, but i don’t know if it’s the best way so feel free to modify
[attachment=118:IntranetSubNetwork.zip][/quote]

Downloading attachments appears to be broken in the forum.

Refer to this ticket for the attachment: http://dev.piwik.org/trac/ticket/1054

Hi Alain,

thanks for the plugin! I took the zip from the trac ticket and put it on Github as mentioned in my comment on the ticket.

Please let me know if that’s fine with you.

PKlaus