Migration Matomo DB SQL data missing

Hey, i moved matomo to a new server, imported the database via phpmyadmin but the data is not showing within matomo. the size of the new database after import is 120 MB, as it was in the old db - unfortunately all data from 3 years is missing. any ideas how to fix that? thanks for any ideas and help, greetings peter

Please check if the settings in config.ini.php match with your database.

they match and the database is working. i created a new database and made an import of the old within phphmyadmin. the database-conection and matomo is working - but its not showing the old data, only new data from today. maybe i did something wrong during import in phpmyadmin - i got only basic knowledge - but in phpmyadmin i can see the old tables from 2015, 2016, 2017.

Maybe try reprocessing all data?

./console core:archive --force-all-websites --force-all-periods=315576000 --force-date-last-n=1000 --url=http://example/piwik

I have the exact same problem. No historical data shows before the time of upgrade. More precisely I re-installed Matomo, let it configure the default DB and logged in to check all the installation was ok.

Then, importing via PHP My Admin works fine, but no historical data…

Where are those commands entered? I only have shared hosting…