Matomo or piwik 3.2.0 archive errors for help

Hello:
when I upgraded piwik to 3.2.0,and use the command ./console core:archive --force-idsites=7 --force-date-last-n=1 >> /tmp/tmp.log 2>&1 to archive.
Then I got 2 error Message like :

Error: Got invalid response from API request :?module=API&method=API.get&idSite=7&period=day&date=last1&format=php&trigger=archivephp. Response was ‘a:2:{s:6:“result”;s:5:“error”;s:7:“message”;s:209:“SQLSTATE[HY000]: General error: 9 Unexpected end-of-file found when reading file ‘/appdata/tmp/MYc2kEN8’ (Errcode: 175 "File too short;Expected more data in file") - caused by plugin CustomVariables”;}’
Error: Empty or invalid response ‘’ for website id 7, Time elapsed: 1008.754s, skipping.

What’s the reason? How to solve the problem?

Hi, that error seems to come from your MySQL server. Is it possible that your database files are corrupted?

It’s hard to see which database files are corrupted or which table field’s content are abnormal。

From the error notice : (Errcode: 175 “File too short;Expected more data in file”) - caused by plugin CustomVariables”;}’

Should I need to check the Table column like----piwik_log_link_visit_action.custom_var_k1 & custom_var_v1, custom_var_k2 & custom_var_v2… ?

as it says: “caused by plugin CustomVariables”