Matomo error PDO extension - Database

Good morning, Matomo support.

We have an active Matomo installation on an Nginx server. A few days ago the server crashed and had to be restarted, at which point we started experiencing problems.

When we start Matomo with PHP 7.3 and Nginx we get the following message:

Cannot connect to the database:

The PDO extension is required for this adapter but the extension is not loaded

Checking the active modules in php I see that they are active:

Checking, it shows this message:

I go to the route and the file it’s on the folder.

Any help you can offer us will be appreciated. We have other installations like WordPress and we have no problems, only with Matomo. Thank you very much.

Hi,

It seems like the version of your php-mysql module is not compatible with the php-fpm version you are using.

I see that you are using deb.sury.org, so maybe check apt cache policy to see if you are installing all of your PHP packages from the same source instead of mixing them.

It isn’t: The error message is looking for a pdo_mysql.so.so, which does not exist. Maybe there is a typo in some PHP config.

Thanks for your quick response.
In this case, checking, I see that in another folder there is the file pdo_mysql.so.so. It is a symbolic link to pdo_mysql.so, which does not make sense because it points to a file in the same folder.

I have activated three extensions in the php.ini from /php/7.3/php.ini. I have activated mysqlnd, pdo, pdo_mysql.so and now the following message appears:

Any way to find out which files might be loading the extensions as well? I have reviewed the .ini and they are commented with “;”

Good evening! We made some advances.
We reconfigured and loaded PHP 7.3 but on the error.log appears this message.

If the problem persists please contact your Matomo administrator" while reading response header from upstream, client: 79.148.133.250, server: s.mysite.es, request: "GET / HTTP/1.1", upstream: "fastcgi://unix:/var/run/php/php7.2-fpm.sock:", host: "s.mysite.es"

I’m loading PHP 7.3 but it loads 7.2-fpm socket. It’s any solution for “obligate” Matomo to load php7.3-fpm.sock? I work with Nginx.

Thanks!