We are excited to announce the availability of Matomo 3.10.0 Release Candidate release.
More than 100 issues were closed for this release, see the full list at: 3.10.0 Milestone · GitHub
How to update to release candidate?
How to report feedback?
Please post any bug or question or suggestion in this forum post, or create an issue on the issue tracker at: Issues · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub.
We hope you enjoy this new release, and looking forward to hearing your feedback and any bug you may find. Thanks!
(inofficial changelog by @Lukas)
- Matomo now really respects DoNotTrack for everyone (previously it ignored it in browsers that had it enabled by default without user interaction). There will be a plugin to bring back the old behaviour.
- display a warning if using PHP <7.1 #14201
- make numbers in tables look nicer #14193
- allow theming the theme-color shown in android chrome and more #14282
- you can now segment by
- allow disabling password change notification #14281
- Group referrer URLs with different protocols together #14358
- Require password confirmation before installing plugins #14387
- Invalidate archives when visits removed via GDPR tool #14399
- A new command to test emails #14467
- Welcome widget shows the new Video #14454
and a lot more bug fixes