Many problems after update

(mtgt) #1

Hi,

When I try to go on API, I get this error

Fatal error: Cannot redeclare class MagicObject in /homepages/1/d145326492/htdocs/stats/plugins/ExamplePlugin/API.php on line 24

Only my dashboard is working properly. When I try to access to other part like visitors, Actions …
I get this error :

Error: The parameters are not valid. The method called requires 3 parameters. Please check your URL and the method API.

Any help will very appreciate,

Thanks in advance.

Greg

(Matthieu Aubry) #2

Greg,
can you please email your piwik URL, login, password, and if possible your FTP login and password to hello@piwik.org ? we haven’t been able to reproduce this error and already two users reported it. we would need access to the server to debug.

(mtgt) #3

Hi,

I just send all details to access anywhere.
Thanks in advance for your help!

Greg

(lom) #4

Sorry for digging this out again, but is there any solution for this problem available?

If you need more info or access for debugging, please let me know.

(CarlosRuiz_globalqss) #5

Hi, I’m having exactly the same error message with piwik integrated to sourceforge.

The address is https://apps.sourceforge.net/piwik/adempier…p;action=index#

When I try to add a user the page ask me for “Connect” and “Alias” - when I submit with green tick this message is thrown in a red box:
The parameters are not valid. The method called requires 3 parameters. Please check your URL and the method API.

Regards,

Carlos Ruiz

(Matthieu Aubry) #6

this has been fixed in the last release 0.2.34.