Many Domains/Wordpress/How Many Installs of Piwik?

I just stumbled upon Piwik and am really interested in getting it going on my sites. I have a few domains, each running Wordpress. My question is a simple one, but I need some help.

Do I need to instal Piwik on each domain? Or can I have one install on a dedicated domain that serves all of my other domains?

For example:
siteone.org
someothersite.com
evenathirdsite.net

These are my sites Do I have to do this:
siteone.org/piwikinstall1
someothersite.com/piwikinstall2
evenathirdsite.net/piwikinstall3

Or, can I have this:
siteone.org
someothersite.com
evenathirdsite.net
pikikstats.org - and this is where all of my stats are for these domains.

Hope I am clear enough, I thank you all in advance for any help.

Lastly, any preferences on Wordpress Piwik plugins?

You can have the latter. Just use one domain to install Piwik and you can track all your other domains using that install.
Have a look at New Plugin: Wordpress Piwik integration - Analytics Platform - Matomo for a Wordpress plugin.

[quote=Fabian Becker @ Jun 3 2010, 02:55 AM]You can have the latter. Just use one domain to install Piwik and you can track all your other domains using that install.
Have a look at New Plugin: Wordpress Piwik integration - Analytics Platform - Matomo for a Wordpress plugin.[/quote]

Thanks, are there any other directions apart from the standard ones I see with installing piwik? Also, love the plug in, got it on a few of my domains now (WP-piwik). Do you know if I have to remove those specific installs then?

Sorry for the noob questions, but I’m loving this software. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

Got it all figured out now, what a nice plugin, too! Thanks all.