Logs filled with Deprecated warnings in Matomo 4.13.3 with PHP 8.2.2

Matomo 4.13.3
PHP 8.2.2

Tag: LogViewer
Message: plugins/LogViewer/Log/Query.php(15): Deprecated - Creation of dynamic property Piwik\Plugins\LogViewer\Log\Query::$query is deprecated - Matomo 4.13.3

Tag: LanguagesManager
Message: vendor/matomo/doctrine-cache-fork/lib/Doctrine/Common/Cache/FileCache.php(250): Notice - tempnam(): file created in the system’s temporary directory - Matomo 4.13.3

WARNING Piwik\ErrorHandler …/vendor/matomo/doctrine-cache-fork/lib/Doctrine/Common/Cache/FileCache.php(250):Notice - tempnam(): file created in the system’s temporary directory - Matomo 4.13.3 - Please report this message in the Matomo forums: https://forum.matomo.org (please do a search first as it might have been reported already) [internal function]: Piwik\ErrorHandler::errorHandler(),#1/vendor/matomo/doctrine-cache-fork/lib/Doctrine/Common/Cache/FileCache.php(250),#2/vendor/matomo/doctrine-cache-fork/lib/Doctrine/Common/Cache/PhpFileCache.php(95),#3/vendor/matomo/cache/src/Backend/File.php(73),#4/vendor/matomo/cache/src/Backend/Chained.php(72),#5/vendor/matomo/cache/src/Eager.php(134),#6/config/global.php(54),[internal function]: DI\Definition\Source\DefinitionFile->{closure}(),#8/core/EventDispatcher.php(147),#9/core/Piwik.php(871)

The first one, added to:

For the second one, I don’t really understand it…
How did it happen? Which language(s) do you use?

Hello, sorry for the late reply.
The second stopped being issued after we started using REDIS… 8 days ago.
It started to happen after we updated Matomo to the latest version, which I can tell you right away, it was a traumatic operation, not smooth and that left the server completely inoperable. It was necessary to increase the RAM memory from 8GB to 24GB and the number of CPUs from 4 to 16, in order to achieve operating levels similar to those we had before the upgrade. After installing the REDIS server, we achieved significant gains and have already managed to reduce the number of CPUs to 4 again. The REDIS server is a fantastic solution, which we hadn’t tried yet because we didn’t feel the need for it yet.
We use English and Portuguese languages.

Hi @pgraca
Which were the starting and ending version of the update?
Maybe some new feature were added, that needed more CPU?

Hi,
It was a minor version upgrade from 4.13.2 to 4.13.3.
Some new feature, yeah maybe, but I don’t know what it was.
I noticed that the LDAP plugin was updated and started to import all users from our LDAP server, which I thought was strange behavior.
In any case, the problem was related to massive and constant access to the database. But after installing the REDIS server the behavior of our installation is quite smooth.

Hi @pgraca

If your tracking rate is high, you can also add the QueuedTracking plugin, in order to track by batch, that consumes less DB resources…