Location of Geo2Lite databases, please

Hello. I hope everyone is safe and healthy.

I am attempting to use the GeoLite2-City database from Maxmind. I have an account with them. When I enter the string:
https://download.maxmind.com/app/geoip_download?edition_id=GeoLite2-City&suffix=tar.gz&license_key=xxxxxxxxxx
It reports success. Yet even if nothing or random characters are entered for the license key it also reports success.
So I’m trying to locate within my server and/or Matomo directory the actual location of the downloaded files, yet doing a wide search for all files with “GeoLite2” in their name turns up nothing, except for those GeoLite2 databases specifically located in other directories for other geolocation services I use and they are not timestamped with the “success” for download of Matomo feature set.

Can someone point me in the right direction or otherwise tell me where those files would be in my server?

As well on the Geo Location setup page in Matomo beneath the entry box for GeoLite2 download string beneath that there is an entry for “ISP Database” with an empty entry. It’s just hangin’ out there with no explanation as to how to use it or what it’s for.

Some clarity would be appreciated if anyone knows.

Thanks.