Live! plugin

(gre3d) #1

can someone give me a description of what this plugin does? There is no description on the settings page and curious to see what this plugin does

(michaelc) #2

Hi gre3d,

What do you mean exactly by ‘live plugin’?

(gre3d) #3

[quote=michaelc @ Dec 31 2008, 03:05 PM]Hi gre3d,

What do you mean exactly by ‘live plugin’?[/quote]

In the settings window within Piwik, there is the list of plugins available and there is new item there “Live!” and the description just says live plugin. I activated it but no visual cues of anything different.

(robocoder) #4

I was hoping to see something like whos.amung.us, but it’s more a work in progress. If you’re curious to see what it outputs, change the piwik url in your address bar to:

/index.php?module=Live&action=index

(psychobilly) #5

Could be interesting for you forum.piwik.org/index.php?showtopic=1426
Will this be available in the normal widget selction screen or will there be also widgets made by single persons which can be downloaded from…? Where?

(primski) #6

Need to finish it first, sorry guys i do have a day job and am pretty busy lately. Besides, I’m still learning about piwik, the API docs aren’t the best and i’m new to smarty so it’s definitely a challenge.

Then, we’re gonna make a patch and see if it gets accepted into the trunk as main plugin or it’s gonna be offered as a separate plugin (here)

(Vadi) #7

Any news?

(vipsoft) #8

If not in 0.5, we’ll get it in for 0.5.1.