List viewed pages and count it

Hello, is there a possibility to generate a report that list the pages (url) that are viewed and count it?

I have a website with 50.000 pages. Yet i will know how many and wich pages are viewed. Than is it possible to calculate the number of pages that unviewed, respectively get the urls of this unviewed pages.

A little bit problem is current the collection of pages that are listed as “other”.

It’s not needed the total page views.
It’s not needed how many times are every page is visited.
It’s needed how many pages are visited in a selected time range.
– in addition of this, the number of visits per page in this selected time range are needed.

Example:
If page are visited in the selected time range:
– no: ignore
– yes: list + display the number of visits (+ sort by url and number of visits)

Hi @melbao
This “other” can be configured there:

Yes. Maybe the datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_actions is the right.

The tutorial explains that this has something to do with the database. After changing the value, the database would have to be re-archived.

I just don’t understand what this has to do with displaying the “Behavior” → “Pages” statistic. The page views listed as “Other” are already saved as page views in the database and are displayed in the “Segmented Visit Log”.

It’s a bit strange. The website has a URL structure like a directory system:

/
/folder/
/folder/subfolder/
/folder/subfolder/page123

Per folders maximum 500 subfolders and per subfolders maximum 500 pages.
The value is already datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_actions = 500, but in the statistic “Behavior” → “Pages” are “Others”.

If these Other were not, the number of entries would be equal to the number of pages visited (at the bottom of the statistics table).

I have no interest to change/expand the database.

Hi @melbao,

There is a difference between raw data (the ones you see in the Visits log) and archived ones (the ones you see in all other reports), as in the last case, limits (5000 per default) are applied.
Also, when you create some segments, the limit will be applied on each segment (you’ll get 5000 rows in segment 1, and 5000 other rows in segment 2)

In my case (Matomo 4.10), I have datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_actions=500 and datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_subtable_actions=100 .
I don’t reach 500 in the root path, but the limit is 100 for all sub paths as expected…

“raw data in the visit log”.
“archived data in the reports”.
OK.

I have checked it retry. It’s a think about datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_subtable_actions=100

Behavior → Pages (hierarchical)
/folder1/subfolder1/ = 586
/folder1/subfolder1/pages (100, sum) = 549
= 37 (Others)

I have set yet:
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_actions = 1000000
datatable_archiving_maximum_rows_subtable_actions= 1000000
without new archiving and will see the result in the next month. Maybe the sum of list entries in the Behavior → Pages (flat) - below is that wath would be needed.

Hi @melbao
You can re archive previous data with Invalidating historical reports:

Thanks, i know, but no interest.

Yet i had the interest and the time to do it. First invalidate all reports. Second re-archived all reports. ~6 hours with a single command. The database is yet ~4% greater. It’s OK. Yet i can see how many several pages are visited in all times. That’s very interesting. Further, it’s possible to download the report as CSV and make a merge with a full pagelist. Maybe later.

1 Like