Following the steps in the readme file, we are trying to make the gigatec LDAP connector 1.0.0 working. (http://dev.piwik.org/trac/attachment/ticket/734/)
- Download the plugin code and extract the files into the /plugins Folder
- Login to Piwik backend as superuser
- Navigate to Settings->Plugins
- Disable the “Login” Plugin
- Enable the “LoginLdap” Plugin
- Customize your LDAP Settings via Settings->LDAP Users
Everything works fine until step 4. Immediately after deactivating the Login plugin, we get kicked off our Piwik. Activating the LDAP plugin before deactivating the Login plugin doesn’t work either.
Are there any hints how to activate and use the LDAP authentication.