Last Vist Graph occur error SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation

When I used the piwik 1.6 in my test website, it works OK!
But when I put it to the offical website, everyday It has three thousand visitors, so the last visit graph of the piwik does not show statistic chart, the other is normal.
The error is :
SQLSTATE[42000]: Syntax error or access violation: 1064 You have an error in your SQL syntax; check the manual that corresponds to your MySQL server version for the right syntax to use near '��@#\��� ��T\�!y�[\�,ѤRR�d\��\��hn#�[m�����nUq������e�at line 3.

I do not know why it occured. because the concurrent visits is large?

The development environment is : Apache 2.2; PhP 5.3.3; MySql 5.1.5. The website is Ok.

Please help me !
Thank you very much!!

Did you setup auto archiving script? How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo it maybe will help in your case?

Thank you ,matt!
Following “How to setup auto archiving using Windows Scheduler", I added scheduled task in the computer and setted a new trigger each one hour .
I also changed the general settings:
Allow Piwik archiving to trigger when reports are viewed from the browser: No
Reports for today will be processed at most every: 3600 seconds
After one hour,the archive.php was worked, But the last Visit Graph show the visitor is zero.

"In the task settings, you should input the path to the php.exe file and then the file to the misc/cron/archive.php Piwik archiving script. For example, “C:\xampp\php\php.exe “D:\www\piwik\misc\cron\archive.php”” waht does it mean,and how to do it.