Just Loading........ Version 2.0

When I press the + sign beside any option with the new version 2.0 it just says Loading… and never display the results. Attached is an example. Thanks.

(Matthieu Aubry) #2

Can you set a higher timeout in Settings>General setting eg. 1000 and try again maybe?
Also try setup this as it would fix issue: How to Set up Auto-Archiving of Your Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo

(sebigbos) #3

[quote=matt]
Can you set a higher timeout in Settings>General setting eg. 1000 and try again maybe? [/quote]

same problem here and this did´nt work. I got the problem with updating from 1.12 to 2.0

Thank you for your response. I tried that with no luck. My databases I do not believe are very big because 1.12 just snapped in the details very quickly. Only since 2.0 has problem occurred. Thanks again.

Same here. Did the automatic update, everything went smooth before, now it just shows ‘loading…’. You could even trigger the loading-message to appear more than once of you cick again. Please fix.

(Matthieu Aubry) #6

Can you PM me the link to this post + your piwik access details? I would like to take a look as I cannot reproduce yet! thx

Thanks for reply.

I was about sending you a login to our system, but as I tried out the credentials I found out that new users don’t have the problem. What an odd thing. The “loading” doesnt appear - it just shows the results.

When I log back in to my account the problem persists. Maybe it is a caching issue?

I am sorry, but with reasons I won’t give out the credentials to our both regular/admin users.

(sebigbos) #8

ahh, same here: if I log in with the new visitor-account created for Piwik-suuport it´s all great, no problem at all! So you won´t see nothing with the login-data provided per PM

(sebigbos) #9

deleting the widgets from the dashboard and reloading them solves the problem. so, it´s fixed here…:wink:

…not cool. This not something I want to tell a lot of clients. Any other fix possible?

(sebigbos) #11

[quote=eelsboat]
…not cool. This not something I want to tell a lot of clients. Any other fix possible?[/quote]

sorry mate, I´m just a user and give my experience…

Yes, by deleting and re-setting up the widgets it seems to work ok.:)-D Matt… love the product!

(Matthieu Aubry) #13

Does it work for everybody to delete/re-add the widget?

Just loading issue in IE8 will be fixed with next update. See IE8 clicking on sub tables results in JS error · Issue #4399 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub