Joomla! Module availability

Here is a module I found in the Joomla! extensions directory: mod_goaxi made by moazebulon (thanks!)

Description (copy/paste): “Want to add Google analytics, XiTi or Piwik track code on your site or on specific menu entry ? This module is for you. Interface language in En or Fr. pdf documentation in English and French included in Zip archive. Utf8 title decode for analytics store if necessary (French accent by exeample style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif ) Let you Show or Hide analytics logo or color (color for XiTi) Excuse the poor English of a French developer who spent time to develop in both languages (French and English) for the community.”

Although you get some useless code for other analytics engines and it might be better to add the code by hand, it gives you the ability to enable/disable the thing style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif
I’ve tried it, works…

Hi onvoippbx,

Thanks for the info regarding this new module.

Any feedback from all of users testing this module is greatly appreciated!

Hi ! I’m the developer of mod_goaxi. Joomla module to add Piwik track code. Thanks to add this information here.
When I develop this module I notice that, when I go to the piwik Backoffice to see if my code is correct and register page, piwik try to contact feedburner.
Is there someone here who can explain me the reason of this infomation exchange between my piwik install and feedburner ?
Excuse the poor English of a french developper.
Please could you explain me this by email (see email in author from goaxi module).
I also add the information that the location of my module change in the extentions directory of joomla.org : New download of goaxi from here.

Have a nice day … style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif