Issues with Icons in Morpheus

OS is Debian … PHP8.2 and latest Matomo 4.13 (Yes system has a bunch of deprecated messages)

For some reason (not sure if its permissions). I am getting an error in the ACTIONS button/icons. The icons/fonts are not showing and in some browser it shows the <span class=tooltip-action-url> <tooltip-action-server-time> <tooltip-time-on-page> link, the information is showing/populating correctly with content (length of time for example & link of the page visited ) but none of the icons showing (dead link).

Morpheus theme - default theme.

Any assistance will be appreciated.

Do you see any error in the browser console or browser network log?

The issues/error that I see in the console/browser ERROR = not loading
plugins/Morpheus/images/loading-blue.gif, The stylesheet plugins/UserCountryMap/stylesheets/map.css was not loaded because its MIME type, “text/html”, is not “text/css”. index.php, the module=Live&action=getLastVisitsStart&idSite=4&period=range request failed!, Content Security Policy: The page’s settings blocked the loading of a resource at data: (“default-src”), Uncaught TypeError: map.viewAB is undefined.

I made a mistake on my first message the OS environment is FreeBSD not Linux… By looking into the php-fpm settings it fix with the passing gif. = fix the issue with loading-blue.gif.

The second error it still shows after some extra updates on MIME and other issues still showing.

I did not have these issues on linux, so any idea of other things I must pass on php-fpm ?