Is matomo web analytics sustainable with data studio

I am a digital marketer and am currently working for an online store. Our online store is operational in 5 different countries across the world and was created using magento platform and is hosted on AWS cloud server actually the managed Amazon hosting server which is powered by Cloudways. I am supposed to show the data of analytics, signups, conversions, etc to the director after every monday and they run on a very tight schedule and hardly give 10 minutes to me to display all the important metrics and as you all know that it’s not possible through their respective medium that’s why I use data studio but due to so much of the data from different channels data studio crashes most often that’s why I am looking for other web analytics platform like matomo to ease the job instead of the google analytics. So, is it sustainable with data studio.?

in fact, almost all of them is paid…

Hi @LydiaMorrison ,

We’ve recently created a guide on how to easily connect Matomo to Google Data Studio without needing direct database access. You can find the setup guide here: https://matomo.org/faq/new-to-piwik/how-to-import-matomo-data-in-to-google-data-studio/

Hope this helps! Please feel free to contact us with any feedback or suggestions you might have concerning this.

Hi @rstark ,

Using your guide, I encounter the following issue:
“Sign in with Google temporarily disabled for this app
This app has not yet been verified by Google in order to use Google Sign in.”

Would you have a solution ?
Thank you

Hi @Hugo_CROUE

Sorry for the delayed response. This error should not come up unless you’ve chosen to publish the script as a Web App. Could you try recreating the script in a new google sheet document and just test it by clicking “Run” ?