Is it possible to create with the console-Skript already archived days again?

Hallo,

after an upgrade from Version 1.12 to 2.3.0 I recignized that there are 300 visits instead of 2500 visits on an average per day before in our website. I think that the reason could be that visitors were tracked by IP-Addresses ond not their cookies like described here: Piwik tracks far fewer visits than other web analytics tools, but tracks the same number of pageviews. - Analytics Platform - Matomo and changed the value like explained in this site: How do I tell Piwik to track Unique Visitors based on the Visitor ID cookie, instead of using IP Address? - Analytics Platform - Matomo

I can’t see a difference after changing that value and consider that there must be another run of the archiving script “console” to see differences. But when I try, it tells in the log-file:
Archiving was last executed without error 18 min 52s ago
Skipped website id 1, already done 24 min 18s ago, Time elapsed: 0.001s
Skipped 1 websites: no new visit since the last script execution
etc. Which Parameter ist the one where the lastRun-Time ist stored? I made the Update on July 3rd and imagine that it would work to delete or rename the database-tabs “archive_blob_2014_07” and “archive_numeric_2014_07” and re-run the skript and then I will see the difference?

There are several Items in the database-table “option”, e.g.

lastRunArchiveday_1
lastRunArchiveperiods_1

that seem to include the timestamp I’m looking for, but I don’t want to change them without knowing what I’m doing.

I look forward to your help.

Greetings and many thanks in advance!