IPv6 not managed

It seems Piwik does not manage IPv6 : I connect to my blog using IPv6, nothing is registered (in particular there is no new entry in “live plugin”).

Thanks. We’ll fix this.

Is it planned for the next version ?

I’m actually working on it now (in addition to moving the geolocation plugin into core). Stay tuned.

I build site in ipv4 and ipv6 network, piwik only show ipv. I hope support ipv6 as soon as. :wink:

Should be done today.

I have using the wordpress plugin “Visitor Maps and Who’s Online” Visitor Maps and Who’s Online — WordPress Plugins

I think it is good, maybe you may Reference to its function.

And it is should add pageview for day,month, year. now only show pageview live.

Please stay on topic.

Geolocation and maps has a separate ticket. Open Source SVG Map to show cities and regions · Issue #1652 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub

when support ipv6 new version is out ?

It’s already in trunk. It’ll be included in the 1.4 release.

I don’t have an ETA on the release yet.

IPV6 is now supported in Piwik

We need YOUR help! We are running a crowd funding campaign to raise funds to implement the detailed Visitors Maps of Countries, Regions and Cities (for all countries)!

These maps will be beautiful, usable, and built using open standards SVG+JS. They will show detailed visitor count, conversion rates, by Country but also (New!) by city and region.

Pledge now at: http://crowdfunding.piwik.org/analytics-maps-world-country-city-region/

There will be no more flash in Piwik and we will add amazing new Maps of your visitors.

Piwik needs you!