I’ve been searching on this forum, but all i found that’s some fixed bugs or older versions issues.
It’s new installation of Piwik 1.5.1, not an upgrade. Server runs nginx, it’s behind a Varnish and all IPs are showing as 0.0.0.0, also all visits have 0s duriation. Php info shows “IPv6 support enabled”. What seems strange to me, ISP is resolved (correctly) for every visitor.
In other sections there is a lot of “no data for this graph/report” - for example report about browsers is empty but widget “visitors in real time” there are diffrent browsers identified.
I’ve checked it on Apache too (behind Varnish), still the same.