InvalidArgumentException Id 4 not found in

I have managed to move couple of sites without problem, then when I tried to move the last one and I got the error below…

The only thing I did differently is I have previously attempted to move the same site but had to terminate halfway as it was taking way too long. So the Site ID was added to the destination site. I thought I could solve the problem by removing the ID from destination site, but the same error continues to persist. What else could I do?

[InvalidArgumentException]
Id 4 not found in Piwik\Plugins\SiteMigration\Migrator\TableMigrator

Exception trace:
() at /home/kaiadlsg/public_html/analytics/plugins/SiteMigration/Migrator/TableMigrator.php:70
Piwik\Plugins\SiteMigration\Migrator\TableMigrator->getNewId() at /home/kaiadlsg/public_html/analytics/plugins/SiteMigration/Migrator/ConversionMigrator.php:59
Piwik\Plugins\SiteMigration\Migrator\ConversionMigrator->translateRow() at /home/kaiadlsg/public_html/analytics/plugins/SiteMigration/Migrator/TableMigrator.php:54
Piwik\Plugins\SiteMigration\Migrator\TableMigrator->processRow() at /home/kaiadlsg/public_html/analytics/plugins/SiteMigration/Migrator/TableMigrator.php:47
Piwik\Plugins\SiteMigration\Migrator\TableMigrator->migrate() at /home/kaiadlsg/public_html/analytics/plugins/SiteMigration/Migrator/Migrator.php:204
Piwik\Plugins\SiteMigration\Migrator\Migrator->migrateLogVisitConversions() at /home/kaiadlsg/public_html/analytics/plugins/SiteMigration/Migrator/Migrator.php:114
Piwik\Plugins\SiteMigration\Migrator\Migrator->migrate() at /home/kaiadlsg/public_html/analytics/plugins/SiteMigration/Commands/MigrateSite.php:98
Piwik\Plugins\SiteMigration\Commands\MigrateSite->Piwik\Plugins\SiteMigration\Commands{closure}() at /home/kaiadlsg/public_html/analytics/core/Piwik.php:758
Piwik\Piwik::doAsSuperUser() at /home/kaiadlsg/public_html/analytics/plugins/SiteMigration/Commands/MigrateSite.php:104
Piwik\Plugins\SiteMigration\Commands\MigrateSite->execute() at /home/kaiadlsg/public_html/analytics/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Command/Command.php:257
Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() at /home/kaiadlsg/public_html/analytics/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:874
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() at /home/kaiadlsg/public_html/analytics/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:195
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() at n/a:n/a
call_user_func() at /home/kaiadlsg/public_html/analytics/core/Console.php:79
Piwik\Console->Piwik{closure}() at /home/kaiadlsg/public_html/analytics/core/Access.php:469
Piwik\Access::doAsSuperUser() at /home/kaiadlsg/public_html/analytics/core/Console.php:80
Piwik\Console->doRun() at /home/kaiadlsg/public_html/analytics/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:126
Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() at /home/kaiadlsg/public_html/analytics/console:27

Hi there

Please post your question about this plugin on the plugin’s issue tracker here: Issues · PiwikPRO/plugin-SiteMigration · GitHub as this is a third party plugin