Install Error about Zend/Registry.php

Hello, after uploading all files (I did it 3 times) I still get the following error:

Warning: require_once(Zend/Registry.php): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /srv/www/htdocs/web1/html/piwik/core/ErrorHandler.php on line 12 Fatal error: require_once(): Failed opening required 'Zend/Registry.php' (include_path='.') in /srv/www/htdocs/web1/html/piwik/core/ErrorHandler.php on line 12

What can I do? I can’t get through the install and I can’t see anything, just the error massage, reloaded it several times using Filezilla.

(include_path=‘.’)

Please contact your system administrator or web host provider.

Your PHP configuration is blocking set_include_path() in index.php.

You’ll also want to make sure your config and tmp folders are writeable by the web server “user”.

First thanks for the reply.

So what should be the right setting for “set_include_path()”? At the moment it’s a point (.), which path should it be?

Did you mean, index.php?

Whatever you do, don’t set the Piwik include path in your master php.ini
as that could affect other PHP apps.

So what should I report to my hoster? What does he have to change? It’s the only script with these problems, joomla, wordpress, drupal, typo 3 and so on are working without errors.

Find out from your hosting provider if they support local php.ini configuration.

I can override some settings, so what I have to do?

See http://php.net/include_path

Look at index.php to see what paths should be included. (Varies depending on what version of piwik you have.) And use absolute paths according to your environment.