Improve email reports- make it possible to include a part of pages

Hi!
When I create an email report it is based on my entire website. For exampel in the email report Page URL:s show all pages for my whole site. I would like to be able to get an email report based on a part of my site or a subdivision of pages. I would like to be able to create an email report based on a particular URL or URL-pattern.
Example: The site www.myregion.com has a profile in Piwik. The site has several subdivisions: myregion/mycity1, myregion/mycity2 etc. Each division wants an emailreport about the division myregion/mycity1 and not about myregion.com. Today that’s not possible. (Then I have to chop myregion.com up and create separate profiles for each division and I do not want that).

An alternative could be…

Under the tab Activities you find the report Pages. There is a searchbox and I can make a search and see only a portion or part of my pages on my site. I would like to be able to include my search in an email report.

I hope you could understand what I meant? Let me know if you have any questions. Hope you also see the potential improvement of email reports.
Best regards,
E

Yes we will have this in the next few months once Segmentation: implement UI for adding/editing segments, and switching segments · Issue #2135 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub is implemented, you wil lbe able to select a segment of visits for a particular email report. It will be awesome

WOW! Thanx a lot! Looking forward to this!

Happy New Year! If you are still using Piwik and interested in the awesome new feature of “Creating a Custom Segment in Piwik and apply to reports in Real time!” we need YOUR help, with a little or big donation at: http://crowdfunding.piwik.org/custom-segments-editor/

This will allow to dynamically add or edit, a new set of rules for example “Show all visitors from USA and using Firefox and using Google”. This will be done via a simple to use interface. See screenshots and more info here: http://crowdfunding.piwik.org/custom-segments-editor/

We are crowd funding the future of Piwik and this feature in particular. With your help we can do it.

Thanks

Matthieu