Import_logs.py - File not found....today, yesterday all ok

Hi,

i ask my provider. No changes made. Logimport via import_logs.py run since month without any problem via Cron.

But today it stop working.
“Fatal error: cannot get the main URL of this site: You can’t access this resource as it requires an ‘view’ access for the website id = 1.”

Everything is where it should. If i try
python /home/www/piwik/misc/log-analytics/import_logs.py (with a blank after the last sign) i get an “file not found” - if i give them no blank space after the “*.py” i get the help.
Any ideas about that? To remember - my provider did not change anything since yesterday and i trust him

Thats what happend if i try that by hand

python /home/www/piwik/misc/log-analytics/import_logs.py --url=http://www.lilalong.de/piwik/ --login=XX --password=XXX --idsite=1 --enable-reverse-dns /home/log/access_log_1.gz --exclude-path=/XXXX/* --exclude-path=/piwik/* --recorder-max-payload-size=60

Fatal error: cannot get the main URL of this site: You can’t access this resource as it requires an ‘view’ access for the website id = 1.

Worked since month without a problem. SiteID is “1”. Try that with the latest official and with the latest beta

Solved. Provider reboots the server and its solved. No reason found.