Import_logs.py failure, view not found

Hello,

I’m currently receiving the following error when attempting to import some standard log files:

Traceback (most recent call last):
File “/srv/www/site.org/public_html/stats/misc/log-analytics/import_logs.py”, line 1763, in
resolver = config.get_resolver()
File “/srv/www/site.org/public_html/stats/misc/log-analytics/import_logs.py”, line 660, in get_resolver
return StaticResolver(self.options.site_id)
File “/srv/www/site.org/public_html/stats/misc/log-analytics/import_logs.py”, line 1005, in init
’SitesManager.getSiteFromId’, idSite=self.site_id
File “/srv/www/site.org/public_html/stats/misc/log-analytics/import_logs.py”, line 987, in call_api
return cls._call_wrapper(cls._call_api, None, None, method, **kwargs)
File “/srv/www/site.org/public_html/stats/misc/log-analytics/import_logs.py”, line 976, in _call_wrapper
raise Piwik.Error(message)
main.Error: View not found [name, type, prefix]: featured, json, contentView

I’ve searched around and cannot find the cause of this, I’ve upgrade to the most recent beta copy as well to verify if this error still occurs and it does. My initial version was 2.0.3 and out of date, so I upgrade to Stable, it still failed, and upgraded to RC3 of the current beta and it still fails. I am simply doing the following:

python /srv/www/site.org/public_html/stats/misc/log-analytics/import_logs.py --idsite=1 --url=www.site.org ./access.log

I’ve attempted it with various log files (apache, nginx) to the same result.

Any help would be appreciated.

Disregard this, the URL I was using was not pointed straight to the ‘stats’, this was a user error on my part.

Apologies.

Kind Regards,
Kevin