How to show the statistics from cities?

Hello!

I see that there is an option to view statistics by city, but I’m struggling to understand how to enable it so I can see the exact city.

Is there a step-by-step guide I can follow to enable this option?

Do I have to pay extra to access this view?

Can I see the IP addresses and the cities together, or are only the cities visible?

Thank you for your help!

Kind regards

Hello,

you just need to click on the graph within the row of the city.

I’m also curious about how the city stats are enabled and what level of detail is available. A simple step-by-step guide showing the setup, pricing, and whether IP addresses are visible would make this much clearer.

City-level data usually needs to be enabled in the platform’s geolocation settings. IP visibility depends on its privacy rules, and any extra cost depends on your plan.

A simple step-by-step guide would definitely make this easier to understand. I’d also like to know how much city-level detail Matomo actually shows and what privacy limits apply.