How to integrate piwik web analytical tool with pentaho BI tool

Hi Sir,

Can any one please guide me how i can integrate piwik web analytical tool with pentaho BI tool.

I am also not getting any idea where i need to start and how i can achieved this requirement.

Please help me if any one have idea and also provide me some guideline on this.

Thanx and Regards

Sam

Hello Sam,

To work with Piwik data in Pentaho first you can export the Piwik data to Pentaho.

This can be done by either calling the Web APIs described here: Piwik Analytics API - Analytics Platform - Matomo

Or you may also use direct database access to Piwik Mysql database: Database schema: API Reference - Matomo Analytics (formerly Piwik Analytics) - Developer Docs - v3

Hi Matt,

Thanx for your valuable response.i have few more question here…i really appreciate if you can help me on those question

1)Right now i am using oracle data base in pentaho .Is it possible to integrate with piwik database.
if yes than how i can achieved this,Please provide me some step what i need to follow and which file i need to modify.

1. can you please provide me more clarification on that point.
    you may also use direct database access to Piwik MySQL database:

3)Also provide me more detail how i can integrate pentaho with Piwik.what are the steps or file i need to modify and Is there any document how i can do this…