How to get a regular refresh for some plugins?

Is it possible to get a regular refresh for some standard plugins (Visits by Server Time, Visits Over Time, etc)?

What exactly do you mean with this? Should the reports in Piwik automatically refresh within the dashboard?

Yes, I mean automatic refreshs within the dashboard.

Ok. Guess that might be a useful feature, as long as you are viewing stats from current day / month / year.
It is currently not possible. You may create an issue for that on GitHub - matomo-org/piwik: Liberating Web Analytics. Star us on Github? +1. Matomo is the leading open alternative to Google Analytics that gives you full control over your data. Matomo lets you easily collect data from websites, apps & the IoT and visualise this data and extract insights. Privacy is built-in. We love Pull Requests!

Hi, I don’t know how to do that.
I can’t believe that nobody already asks for this kind of feature.

I can’t remember that anyone asked for the feature.
The “Live” data is refreshed automatically and the other data would need to be recalculated. That won’t be possible for huge installations, as that would take too long…

This could be an integer with a value of 0 for no refresh and an other value corresponding to the refresh delay in seconds. I don’t see why this could cause any problem in huge installations: they would set 0 as the value (default) or increase the refresh delay according to their situation.

Just a guess - it’s not about the refreshing the widget itself but about the statistics data for the widget that can’t be/aren’t refreshed enough often.
In case of Visits over time the data refreshes with the run of the archiver - I run console core:archive every 30 minutes and the data for the widget are refreshed after the archiving finishes. So you could run the archiving process more often but you also could run into trouble if the process takes too long time.