How to export (only) goals/conversion & data - sounds easy, but

Hi there,

i would say i have a simple requirement, but i’m not able to solve it. I would like export the conversion of my defined goals for a time periode in CSV format. The result should be this table:

date / goal1-conversion / goal2-conversion / goal3-conversion /…
01.12 / 0 / 0 / 3/…
02.12 / 1 / 0 / 2/…
03.12 / 2 / 0 / 1 /…

Of course i tried already the “default” export from the Piwik fronend, but it seems it it not possible to export the “goal-data” in the discripted way above and Piwik export only goal figures, when there is an conversion. I want only the goals and the conversion to an dertermine period.

I tried this export:
PIWIK/index.php?module=API&method=Goals.get&format=TSV&idSite=47&period=range&date=2013-11-20,2013-12-17&colum&expanded=1&translateColumnNames=1&language=de

If one of the Piwik-Expert have an idee it would be greate.Thanks a lot.

Have a nice evening, cu

Dave

I don’t think it’s possible to get this report but, you can get the data for each goal separately by calling: http://demo.piwik.org/index.php?module=API&method=Goals.get&format=xml&idSite=7&period=day&date=2013-11-20,2013-12-17&colum&expanded=1&translateColumnNames=1&language=de&idGoal=2

this is for idgoal=2

Hi matt,

thanks for your answer.

Do you or a other piwik-expert maybe know an existing code-snipped which can realize such an report? For me it looks like an realy normal report for goals, isn’t it?

Thanks a lot, bye

Dave