How to create an event with funnel

Do I use funnel in my Matomo project. I created a goal called TestGoal. In the Goal field is triggered I select when visitors Send an Event where the EventAction contains view. But when I use postman with post method and simulate an event like this: https://fusiontest.innocraft.cloud/piwik.php?idsite=1&rec=1&_id=23312&e_c=category1&e_a=view&e_n=view then i get The information from the dashboard visitors increased but in my funnel nothing. It displays There is no data for this report.
The funnel report has probably not been generated yet, please try again later. The report might also not be available if there were no visit for this site or if you have changed the funnel configuration recently and you are viewing a date in the past. What do I have to do to show the funel. Please help

Hi @BaoTrung_Tran

Thanks for reaching out. I’m really sorry but it looks like we didn’t reply to your request from a few months ago. Sorry about this (we had some issue and didn’t get notified). Do you still experience this or maybe you have other questions? we’ll be happy to answer them, please contact us at shop@innocraft.com for support. Looking forward to helping you. Wishing you a great week,