How do I track content or post sharing on social media

Hi everyone? I want to track which post or news article from my website has been shared on social media?
I am able to track share on social media buttons’ onclick information but I am unable to see whether the visitor has successfully shared that post or left it just after clicking on social media icon.
Screenshot from 2020-11-02 08-54-49

This seems to my impossible.
As the on site interaction happens on your site and you can detect any interaction with Matomo.

But as soon there is another interaction that is not happening on your site, different tab you can’t communicate between tabs.

@Lukas and @Matthieu are you agree with above answer? If yes then do you know about any 3rd party API which can do this ??

Out of interest, @Vaider, do you perhaps have a screenshot of how WP provides the information you say it tracks? I.e. where can this information be found inside WP?

We have three levels of the event:
I. the visitor clicked “share” and they reached the popup that says “click here and this will become a post on your social”
II. they actually did post it; including the possibility of posting it and then immediately deleting the post. Also including the possibility of it is posted to somewhere that nobody sees.
III. the posting persists, and someone sees it, and is brought to your website (yay!)

I agree that Matomo has not a way to measure Event II.
Since it is easy to measure Event III (https://matomo.org/subcategory/campaigns/) and Event I (click event) what are the data goals for measuring Event II?

(Event II is not measurable because you do not own the code or the third party popup. Correct? You would solve that by writing your own version of the popup, using the social API if available I guess? And then create an event in Matomo for it.)