How can be achieved the list of Actions.getPageUrls that have a visitDuration greater than 30 seconds?

Hi

I am new very with Piwik, I am trying to use the API to get list of most visited pages (the url with his respective title). currently I found that urls with titles are not possible from the API 301 Moved Permanently so OK, understood, then I am pulling urls with Actions.getPageUrls. Now I am having a new problem with “segment=visitDuration” API parameter. when I use that parameter ( segment=visitDuration>30 ), the list is displaying items with “avg_time_on_page” that displays in initial list positions some items with less than 30 seconds, I have something wrong or misunderstood? or “segment=visitDuration” is not related with avg_time_on_page? this is the string that I am using:

module=API&method=Actions.getPageUrls&idSite=2&date=today&period=day&flat=1&segment=visitDuration>30&format=xml&filter_limit=10

from the API, how can be achieved the list of Actions.getPageUrls that have a visitDuration greater than 30 seconds?

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the suggestion, we need a new segment timeOnPage unfortunately it is hard to process such segment at this stage.

instead we could propose a generic way to filter our all rows which have a column of a particular value. This would be useful to have, as it would avoid you to do such filtering on the clientside ?

Thanks for your reply. if you can please let me know the generic way that you have commented. About do this form client side, could be possible, but I want to compare the server side VS. client side, to estimate the impact to the performance of the server (I estimate that the client wants to track dozens of sites per minute and centralize the results in a site).

[quote=matt]
Thanks for the suggestion, we need a new segment timeOnPage unfortunately it is hard to process such segment at this stage.

instead we could propose a generic way to filter our all rows which have a column of a particular value. This would be useful to have, as it would avoid you to do such filtering on the clientside ?[/quote]

I created a ticket for the feature request Add option to filter out rows from the API result set · Issue #3306 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub