Hi guy, I have a quesion please help me

I’ve interested in measuring and monitoring browser performance of users. I’ve found boomerang-js library and then in the documentation i’ve found a link to PIWIK(Matomo) (Boomerang Tutorial: Reading data from a beacon 2
). The product is look great, but i’ve look through all features (including premuim), plugins and can’t find answer - is there functionality to measure, store, aggregate and display information about performance metrics users using my web application? “How long does it take to load, render each page for different users in different conditions?” Does the Matomo or any plugin or premium feature can do that? If i have to write some custom extension - where i could find a guide?

Hi,

Matomo is more for web analytics in general, but you can track every data you want in custom dimentions:

Matomo also has a very minimalistic page-load-time tracking out of the box.

I haven’t heard of Boomerang before, but found this issue (and it’s pretty old):

Duplicate of

Hi @Louis_Pitchforth,

Please tell this the original author of the question:

This is just a copy by a spam-bot.

A post was merged into an existing topic: Could Matomo measure browser perfomance?

I thought I had. I clicked reply to the top post, from the original author. Not sure what you mean. I ha e deleted my post and tried again, if this causes a problem I will just delete that post also and leave this one.