This is the last RC before final 1.2 release! Please help test Piwik now.
We’ve been working hard on the next Piwik 1.2 release, with a lot of goodness:
- Custom variables, up to 5 per visit. See JS doc
- Segmentation, available in the API. See API documentation
- 1st party cookie implementation: Piwik does not use 3rd party cookies anymore!
- Performance improvements for large traffic websites in Archiving Process: less memory consumption and can be up to 30% faster.
- new API functions to easily request the data for one Page URL, Page Title or Download. See the new functions - Actions.getPageUrl, Actions.getPageTitle, Actions.getDownload, Actions.getOutlink. See API Reference
- Admin UI: better usability and look and feel (design now consistent throughout Piwik!)
- and much more
[b]Download 1.2-RC[/url][/b] and [url=http://piwik.org/docs/update/]update your Piwik (after backing up your data)
Please try it out on a test server (or installed next to Piwik 1.1.1 on your website).
Thank you to all that can help and test,