Help Setting Up Piwik Get the following error message

Every time I try to set up Piwik I get the following error message:
"Server error: ‘YRL,cin/piwik/.htaccess_to_use_later’ does not refer to a page or folder in this web. It may be a page or a folder in a subweb, or it can be a badly formed URL.

I have tried uploading several times but always get this error message. When I go to the Piwik URL on my server I do not get the installation page. So it must not be installing properly.

Does anyone know how I can correct the problem and get Piwik working?

you can delete the file misc/.htaccess_to_use_later and try again?

I deleted the file and the start up page came right up. However when I installed Piwik without the htaccess_to_use_later I got the following message:

File integrity check failed and reported some errors. This is most likely due to a partial or failed upload of some of the Piwik files. You should reupload all the Piwik files and refresh this page until it shows no error.
Missing file: /home/tvonpc/public_html/newgametester.com/piwik/misc/.htaccess_to_use_later

I tried install this file separately but it will not go through the FTP and I get the message I wrote about in the first post.

Any suggestions on how I can get Piwik active?

[quote=remote control boats @ Jun 30 2010, 01:27 AM]I deleted the file and the start up page came right up. However when I installed Piwik without the htaccess_to_use_later I got the following message:

File integrity check failed and reported some errors. This is most likely due to a partial or failed upload of some of the Piwik files. You should reupload all the Piwik files and refresh this page until it shows no error.
Missing file: /home/tvonpc/public_html/newgametester.com/piwik/misc/.htaccess_to_use_later[/quote]
you can safely ignore this msg