Heatmap Access-Control-Allow-Origin error

Hi,

I have purchased the matomo heatmap and have some trouble getting started. I have added the site to Cross-Origin Resource Sharing (CORS) domains, and have checked this in the config.ini. On my site I still get the error:
Access to XMLHttpRequest at ‘x/matomo.php’ from origin ‘x’ has been blocked by CORS policy: No ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header is present on the requested resource.

I am out of ideas

Please help me. I am able to acces the nginx server to edit there but i do not know what to add and where. And should I add the Access-Control-Allow-Origin on the matomo on premise website or the website that needs the tracking?

Thanks in advance

Hi @Qbine,

Could you please try the add ‘*’ under CORS domains and check if it works.

Hi Karthik,

I have changed the CORS into * as you suggested.

But it still gives me the same error. I also get the error

Hi @Qbine,

Could you please email our support team at shop@innocraft.com

Hi Karthik, I will. Thank you for your help

Hi I have emailed my problem to the given emailaddress. Do you know how long it can take before answer?

Hi! I have the same Problem with the Heatmap plugin and CORS requests.

Set * under the CORS domains in Matomo and Access-Control-Allow-Origin * on the Server but I still get the following error:

Access to XMLHttpRequest at ‘xxx/matomo.php’ from origin ‘xxxx’ has been blocked by CORS policy: The value of the ‘Access-Control-Allow-Origin’ header in the response must not be the wildcard ‘*’ when the request’s credentials mode is ‘include’. The credentials mode of requests initiated by the XMLHttpRequest is controlled by the withCredentials attribute.