Header information after update to 0.6.2

Hi, after update to version 0.6.2 I’ve still this error:

Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/igi89/domains/keepmind.eu/public_html/piwik/core/Http.php:306) in /home/igi89/domains/keepmind.eu/public_html/piwik/core/Controller.php on line 403

Backtrace →
#0 Piwik_ErrorHandler(2, Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/igi89/domains/keepmind.eu/public_html/piwik/core/Http.php:306), /home/igi89/domains/keepmind.eu/public_html/piwik/core/Controller.php, 403, Array ([moduleToRedirect] => MultiSites,[actionToRedirect] => index,[websiteId] => 1,[defaultPeriod] => day,[defaultDate] => today)) called at [(null):0]
#1 header(Location:index.php?module=MultiSites&action=index&idSite=1&period=day&date=today) called at [/home/igi89/domains/keepmind.eu/public_html/piwik/core/Controller.php:403]
#2 Piwik_Controller->redirectToIndex(MultiSites, index) called at [/home/igi89/domains/keepmind.eu/public_html/piwik/plugins/CoreHome/Controller.php:41]
#3 Piwik_CoreHome_Controller->redirectToCoreHomeIndex() called at [(null):0]
#4 call_user_func_array(Array ([0] => Piwik_CoreHome_Controller Object ( => CoreHome, => , => , => 0, => , => Array ([label] => General_ColumnLabel,[nb_visits] => General_ColumnNbVisits,[nb_actions] => General_ColumnNbActions,[max_actions] => General_ColumnMaxActions,[sum_visit_length] => General_ColumnSumVisitLength,[nb_uniq_visitors] => General_ColumnNbUniqVisitors,[nb_actions_per_visit] => General_ColumnActionsPerVisit,[avg_time_on_site] => General_ColumnAvgTimeOnSite,[bounce_rate] => General_ColumnBounceRate,[revenue_per_visit] => General_ColumnValuePerVisit,[goals_conversion_rate] => General_ColumnVisitsWithConversions)),[1] => redirectToCoreHomeIndex), Array ()) called at [/home/igi89/domains/keepmind.eu/public_html/piwik/core/FrontController.php:126]
#5 Piwik_FrontController->dispatch() called at [/home/igi89/domains/keepmind.eu/public_html/piwik/index.php:59]

I’ve tried remove all files except config file and send new files. But nothing work. When I refresh main page - all works fine, but look at the box info: “Piwik 1 jest dostępny.
Zaktualizuj go teraz! (zobacz zmiany).”

Which is mean: there is version 1 of Piwik for update. Yup… I’m from the future…

[quote=inzaghi89 @ May 31 2010, 06:19 PM]Hi, after update to version 0.6.2 I’ve still this error:

I’ve tried remove all files except config file and send new files. But nothing work. When I refresh main page - all works fine, but look at the box info: “Piwik 1 jest dostępny.
Zaktualizuj go teraz! (zobacz zmiany).”

Which is mean: there is version 1 of Piwik for update. Yup… I’m from the future…[/quote]

After applying this patch I get exactly the same error.

This should now be fixed in the latest version of core/Http.php.

http://dev.piwik.org/trac/export/2242/trunk/core/Http.php

Hello,

I also get the message “PIWIK 1 ist verfügbar” which means “…is available”. I tried the new core\http.php but with no result.

Not a big problem but if you have any idea I´d like to fix it…style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/wink.gif

Thanks,
sebigbos

[quote=vipsoft @ Jun 1 2010, 03:23 AM]This should now be fixed in the latest version of core/Http.php.

dev.piwik.org/trac/export/2242/trunk/core/Http.php[/quote]
Yup. Now works good. Thanks!

o.k., problem solved. 24 h after the changes made (core\http.php) the fake-PIWIK-1-message disappeared…

I don´t know why, it was not the browser cache or cookies…

Piwik only checks every 8 hours for a new version and stores the results in the database. This has nothing to do with your browser cache! This is probably why you saw the message even after you updated to the new Http.php