Goals no longer tracking since last update

Hey, all - for some reason, no hits on my goal pages are being recorded since my upgrade to 0.2.34. I upgraded automatically, then tried completely removing Piwik and upgrading manually, but still no joy.

The site in question is improbableisland.com. When a new player signs up, they’ll end up on Create A Character. Even with the loosest possible definition of a goal conversion ("URL contains “create”), nothing’s being triggered and no goals recorded.

Anyone have any ideas?

Thanks!

try to delete piwik/tmp/cache/tracker/*,
visit your website page with a piwik JS at the bottom,
check that piwik/tmp/cache/tracker/YOURID.php is created,
wait for one day and let us know if it’s better?

[quote=matthieu @ Apr 20 2009, 05:55 AM]try to delete piwik/tmp/cache/tracker/*,
visit your website page with a piwik JS at the bottom,
check that piwik/tmp/cache/tracker/YOURID.php is created,
wait for one day and let us know if it’s better?[/quote]

Yes, piwik/tmp/cache/tracker is created under owner “apache” with 600 permissions. Making it kind of a pain in the butt to do anything with via FTP. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif Visiting a page marked as a goal still has no effect, but I’ll check again tomorrow. Thankyou for your help. style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

We’re having the same goal tracking issue. Did it work?
/Niklas

[quote=adsheik @ Apr 24 2009, 07:27 AM]We’re having the same goal tracking issue. Did it work?
/Niklas[/quote]

Well, same problem here.
I am using also the Geoip plugin, do you think the bug is related to this plugin?

[size=14pt]Any luck for anyone now?[/size]
have same problem…

Same issue here as well, any tips?

All that have a problem with goal tracking, please check out the ticket http://dev.piwik.org/trac/ticket/699 and report your issue as explained. we’ll investigate, thanks!