Goals by Pages on Matomo

Hello i just wanted to know if there is a way to know which pages are driving conversions (goals that ive set)

Hi @Akuma01 ,
I don’t fully understand exactly what you want…
For goals, many data are provided in the Goal page. Example on the demo site:

For pages URLs where goal have been reached:

For pages titles where goal have been reached:

Entry pages that leaded to goals:

And the values are comma values because of the attribution model?

Not sure…
It seems the conversion column correspond to the revenue… (duplicated column)

I don’t have Revenue in my Goal report (since the goal doesn’t correlate with revenue). I only see Conversions column and I’m also confused about the comma values. Also, my Goal is only suppose to trigger on a specific event and this event only triggers on a specific page. I should therefore only see this page URL getting conversions in the Page URL report. However, that’s not the case. There are other pages that also have the same conversion reported to them. And the numbers are confusing, for example, the main site (that should have all the conversions) says 152.9 and the pages that follows have the values 5.6 and 4.64 and so on.

I can’t find any information about the Goals by Pages reports anywhere. Would really appriciate all the help I can get. Thank you!

Hi @Analys_Frojd
For page URLs, check and have a look to the visits log to see if there is no conversion on a page you don’t expect the conversion…
For values, have a look at: