Goal Tracking with macht expression

Hey,

I can’t get tracking a goal with “match expressions” if the content is behind the “?” .
The url of the goal is e.g. “…/shop_content.php?coID=15&action=process”. Important for the goal ist “shop.content.php + coID=15 + process”. I tried many reg. expression but I got no success.

Is there anybody, who can help me? Is it not possible to catch content behind “?”.

What’s the regular expression you used?

I used:

(.)content.php?coID=15&action=process(.)

I tested the expression with a regular expression checker successfully.

But it doesn’t work with piwik style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/sad.gif .

It also dosn’t work, if I use
"contains" and “content.php?coID=15&action=process"
or
"is exactly” and “Domain.de - Seite nicht gefunden

For safety, the URL is sanitized and special characters are encoded. Notably, ‘&’ becomes ‘&’.

I’ve created a ticket to make this easier http://dev.piwik.org/trac/ticket/1037.

[quote=vipsoft @ Nov 14 2009, 11:29 AM]For safety, the URL is sanitized and special characters are encoded. Notably, ‘&’ becomes ‘&’.

I’ve created a ticket to make this easier dev.piwik.org/trac/ticket/1037.[/quote]

Hi there,

first: this is a great software. I just need to get acquainted with all the features. Thanks.

I have no idea as to how to use the match expression feature.
My problem is as follows:
The goal is a dynamically generated thank-you-page of a x-cart installation.
Since we have several payment processors, the thank-you-page-URL is slightly different.
It contains always the following elements:
xcart/cart.php
mode=order_message
For some payment processors it looks like 'xcart/cart.php?mode=order_message’
But for the credit card processor it looks like ‘xcart/cart.php?".$sessurl."mode=order_message’

Can you tell me which kind of expression I should use to capture all these in my goal setup?
No, I cant simply use ‘mode=order_message’ as the only element to be contained in the URL because this element is also contained in 2 other goals for different online shops which we also track by the same piwik installation.

Thanks

[quote=vipsoft @ Nov 14 2009, 11:29 AM]For safety, the URL is sanitized and special characters are encoded. Notably, ‘&’ becomes ‘&’.

I’ve created a ticket to make this easier http://dev.piwik.org/trac/ticket/1037.[/quote]

Thanks anthon, useful small fix style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/smile.gif

[quote=mariefranc @ Sep 7 2010, 05:57 PM]Can you tell me which kind of expression I should use to capture all these in my goal setup?
No, I cant simply use ‘mode=order_message’ as the only element to be contained in the URL because this element is also contained in 2 other goals for different online shops which we also track by the same piwik installation.

Thanks[/quote]

it should work with xcart/cart.php(.*)mode=order_message