Goal Tracking on Cross-Domain Shopping Cart?

Hi there, I am hoping someone can assist me with setting up cross-domain goal tracking.

site-1.com handles our sales pitch, we direct customers to purchase on site-2.com which contains the order page and confirmation page (we want the confirmation page to trigger the goal).

I have the ability to add tracking codes to both sites. I am wanting to keep all the data under site-1.com’s piwik account though, so that goals show in site-1.com’s account even though they are happening on site-2.com. Is this possible? If so help on how to set this up would be greatly appreciated.

Also want to include that as of right now I have not added site-2.com to Piwik because I was hoping to do it all under the one account.

Thanks in advance. I tried searching for an answer but couldn’t seem to find it.

Hi there,

You want to use: How do I accurately measure the same visitor across multiple domain names (cross domain linking)? - Analytics Platform - Piwik

And additionally you may find this useful: https://plugins.piwik.org/RollUpReporting