Goal - Group of Pages

Hi,

Cant find anything in the docs about how a “group of pages” is supposed to be entered in while creating a goal. Is it like:

/quote,quote/submitted (comma)

or like

quote|quote/submitted (with a pipe)

or like

quote quote/submitted (with a space)

???

Also, does this work like Google Analytics where the goal will only be counted if they visited the group of pages in the order you’ve specified?

For example, users goes to quote page “quote” submit the quote then proceed to “quote/quote_submitted”

How does this work? I can’t find anything in the docs about this.

Thanks

How do I specify a “group of pages” while setting up goals? Thanks

You can’t do this in Piwik. Can you point us to the GA doc that explains how GA works with groups of pages?

I am referring specifically to funnels which I thought meant groups of pages in Piwik. What does Piwik mean then when referring to groups of pages?

Thanks

btw, I cant link to the docs I get a message saying “You have entered a link to a website that the administrator does not allow links to”

For funnel, check out the alpha funnel plugin: http://dev.piwik.org/trac/ticket/220

Thanks for sharing the link however the plugin is throwing errors:

Notice: Undefined index: info in G:\Program Files\wamp\www\rella\piwik\tmp\templates_c%%CC^CCF^CCF6F3AB%%manage.tpl.php on line 48

Anyone else getting this error? Thanks

[quote=rigil @ Nov 24 2010, 05:23 AM]Thanks for sharing the link however the plugin is throwing errors:

Notice: Undefined index: info in G:\Program Files\wamp\www\rella\piwik\tmp\templates_c%%CC^CCF^CCF6F3AB%%manage.tpl.php on line 48

Anyone else getting this error? Thanks[/quote]

Update: I did two things wrong when trying to install this:

1. I did not change the name of the extracted folder to “Funnels” I simply dragged and dropped the folder into the plugins directory
  2. I renamed the folder to “funnels” when it should have been “Funnels” (case sensitive)

Working good now. Many thanks to the developer of this plugin.

[quote=rigil @ Nov 24 2010, 06:07 AM]Update: I did two things wrong when trying to install this:

1. I did not change the name of the extracted folder to “Funnels” I simply dragged and dropped the folder into the plugins directory
  2. I renamed the folder to “funnels” when it should have been “Funnels” (case sensitive)

Working good now. Many thanks to the developer of this plugin.[/quote]

Great to hear. Please post your feedback in the Trac ticket directly if you have any.

We’ve just launched the new Funnels premium plugin! The premium Funnels plugin provides really powerful Conversion Funnels analytics directly in Piwik. Learn more & get the plugin in the Funnel Marketplace page. Check the Funnels User Guide and Funnels FAQ for more information. This plugin will help you increase conversions by showing you where visitors drop off the funnel. Funnels visualizes the steps your users take to complete a goal or purchase to instantly see how well they succeed or fail at each step. Based on this information you can evaluate your success and improve your website or app to boost your conversion rates (CRO) and sales. We have put a lot of love into Funnels to integrate it super nicely into Piwik!