Goal Funnels multiple firing

Hi everyone. :slightly_smiling_face:

I wanted to kindly ask for some support about the Goal Funnels.

There are different Goal Funnels with the same Final URL Conversion (ex: “Thank you for your order”).
The steps of these funnels differ (Starting with a Page URL which differs for some Goal Funnels and with different Event Categories Steps).

I tested the Event Category “contains” & “equals”, marking as required & not required the Steps (the required Steps were Page View (entry funnel) & Conversion (final URL “Thank you for…”) however the Goals are fired nomatter the Event Categories being different or the Initial Page URL required differs as well.

There are 3 Sales Funnels, (different URL Pages with the same Final URL page “Thank you foryour order…” conversion page).

How could I separate the firing of the goals (which have multiple steps), to actually firing depending on the Funnel Steps the visitors make?

Currently all Goals of the 3 different Sales Funnels are fired if 1 visitor path is triggered/chosen.
I thought of migrating the tracking to new containers for each Sales Funnel, however that would just reduce the Goal Funnels firing in individual funnels/containers, I assume. Notheless, the different Goal Funnels (with the same entry URL page & Final URL Conversion Page) with be triggered nomatter if the Event Category changes.

Any help is appreciated! Thank you for your time. :slight_smile:

Hi @Mazino888 ,

Could you please get in touch with our Support team at shop@innocraft.com, so that the request can be managed efficiently.