Get page url instead of page titles?

(crni) #1

Hello,

Actions.getPageTitles return page title,is there a function that will return page urls and all data that return pageTitles function?So I want everything that return pageTitles func,and also to return page url for every row(for every page title to return its url)?
tnx in advance.

(crni) #2

Someone to help me with this?

(vipsoft) #3

I don’t think there’s an API method for this. I suppose it’s possible to implement, with the caveat that there isn’t necessarily a 1-to-1 mapping between the two.

(crni) #4

So there is no way to get full url with number of vistis?Don’t have to be that function,any other function will is ok for,just to get result that I need.

(vipsoft) #5

OK. That makes more sense.

Yes. See http://dev.piwik.org/trac/wiki/API/Reference

(crni) #6

Hmm,I looked everything before I start this topic.Can you be more specific?
I need to return and array of 20(for example) most visited urls in my website?Is this posible ? Piwik is great,but api for developers isn’t perfect.

(Matthieu Aubry) #7

Currently the URL is split by category based on the slash / character. If you want to get the full URL using the API, you can change the action_url_category_delimiter in your config file to another character. This way your URLs wont be split by category and you can request the full URL from the API.

This is also a feature request: Api function Actions.getPageUrls should make it easy to search for a given URL or path · Issue #1363 · matomo-org/matomo · GitHub