Generating a new report fails

Hello,

I am trying to follow the Getting Started Guide but I am stuck when I try to generate a new report. I cloned the repository from github. In order to get all the submodules I used git submodule update --init --recursive instead of git submodule update that the guide said because the second command did not do anything. Then, I generated test data and a new plugin. When running the following command in order to generate a new report:

./console generate:report

I get the following error:

Enter the name of your plugin: MyPlugin
Enter the name of your report, for instance "Browser Families": Last Visits By Browser
PHP Fatal error:  Class 'Piwik\Plugins\DevicesDetection\Columns\Devicebrand' not found in /var/www/html/piwik/plugins/DevicesDetection/Reports/GetBrand.php on line 20
PHP Stack trace:
PHP   1. {main}() /var/www/html/piwik/console:0
PHP   2. Symfony\Component\Console\Application->run() /var/www/html/piwik/console:31
PHP   3. Piwik\Console->doRun() /var/www/html/piwik/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:124
PHP   4. Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRun() /var/www/html/piwik/core/Console.php:63
PHP   5. Symfony\Component\Console\Application->doRunCommand() /var/www/html/piwik/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:193
PHP   6. Symfony\Component\Console\Command\Command->run() /var/www/html/piwik/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Application.php:887
PHP   7. Piwik\Plugins\CoreConsole\Commands\GenerateReport->execute() /var/www/html/piwik/vendor/symfony/console/Symfony/Component/Console/Command/Command.php:252
PHP   8. Piwik\Plugins\CoreConsole\Commands\GenerateReport->getCategory() /var/www/html/piwik/plugins/CoreConsole/Commands/GenerateReport.php:35
PHP   9. Piwik\Plugin\Report::getAllReports() /var/www/html/piwik/plugins/CoreConsole/Commands/GenerateReport.php:189
PHP  10. Piwik\Plugin\Report->__construct() /var/www/html/piwik/core/Plugin/Report.php:614
PHP  11. Piwik\Plugins\DevicesDetection\Reports\GetBrand->init() /var/www/html/piwik/core/Plugin/Report.php:199

What could be the problem?
Thanks in advance!

I opened an issue:

https://github.com/piwik/piwik/issues/5955