I have read through your website, and I have a few questions I would like to kindly ask you. I do apologize in advance for some of my questions. I don’t have a development background, though I will be working with developers, so some of my questions will appear a bit basic.
- Do you have a demo available for the heatmap? I tried the demo on your website but am not able to view a demo for the heatmap feature
- Can I install the heatmaps feature only, and not other features, and give it to my clients to use?
- Would we install the source code into our own server to track the clicks?
- Do you have a click maps view? (displays each click in a small dot)
- Can I generate a Site overlay map, similar to Crazy Egg, which indicates the following information? Each hyperlink would be displayed in a different color, depending on the intensity of clicks.
a. number of clicks per hyperlink
b. time to click each hyperlink
c. page view duration of the next page
- Would we be able to create a “List” view which is a list of data to identify the number of clicks per element?
- Do you offer functionality to:
a. Adjusting for transparency in your heatmaps and clickmaps
b. View heatmaps/clickmaps with any date range
c. Email map to another individual as a screenshot or pdf
d. Print map
- Can I incorporate the interface within my own control panel? Or would I need to use your interface for my customers to view the maps?
- Would I be able to archive old pages for comparison analysis?
a. What happens to the maps when I change the website content? Would the page and map be automatically saved?
Thanks in advance!