Geeting OOPS error for Custom Reports

Hello,

We are using Piwik 2.9.1 version , PHP 5.6 version in windows server 2012 R2 Standard. We have OOTB reports and as well as few custom reports. For all the OOTB reports we have already implemented Auto Archiving job, but for custom report we used to fetch data through SQL query from MySQL PIWIK raw tables. Because Custom reports are not archived with our auto archive job.

Now since few days due to huge data of some website, sometimes we are getting OOPS error for these custom reports. If we select segment then every time we are getting OOPS error. below is the message:

“Oops… there was a problem during the request. Maybe the server had a temporary issue, or maybe you requested a report with too much data. Please try again. If this error occurs repeatedly please contact your Piwik administrator for assistance.”

We have increased the PHP max_execution_time = 0 and memory limit to 5 GB… But still getting this error. I have searched all your blog and though found some kind of similar issue (not exactly same), but could not find any such solution for this issue.

So could you please let me know a solution for this error ( except the archiving process). Because don’t know how to code archiving for custom report, though got some development document in http://developer.piwik.org/.

Also check with server log. No such OOPS error was present in server error log.

Please help.

Hi there,

See FAQ: I get 'Oops... there was a problem during the request.' or 'Internal Server Error' or '500 error' or the 'White screen of death'. How do I proceed? - Analytics Platform - Matomo

For custom reports feature, see: Custom Reports - Analytics Platform - Matomo