GD exists, but Piwik doesn't see it

The phpinfo() from the apache shows “Configure Command” :

‘/var/tmp/apache_mod_php/apache_mod_php-53.4~2/php/configure’ ‘–prefix=/usr’ ‘–mandir=/usr/share/man’ ‘–infodir=/usr/share/info’ ‘–disable-dependency-tracking’ ‘–sysconfdir=/private/etc’ ‘–with-apxs2=/usr/sbin/apxs’ ‘–enable-cli’ ‘–with-config-file-path=/etc’ ‘–with-libxml-dir=/usr’ ‘–with-openssl=/usr’ ‘–with-kerberos=/usr’ ‘–with-zlib=/usr’ ‘–enable-bcmath’ ‘–with-bz2=/usr’ ‘–enable-calendar’ ‘–with-curl=/usr’ ‘–enable-exif’ ‘–enable-ftp’ ‘–with-gd’ ‘–with-jpeg-dir=/BinaryCache/apache_mod_php/apache_mod_php-53.4~2/Root/usr/local’ ‘–with-png-dir=/BinaryCache/apache_mod_php/apache_mod_php-53.4~2/Root/usr/local’ ‘–enable-gd-native-ttf’ ‘–with-ldap=/usr’ ‘–with-ldap-sasl=/usr’ ‘–enable-mbstring’ ‘–enable-mbregex’ ‘–with-mysql=mysqlnd’ ‘–with-mysqli=mysqlnd’ ‘–with-pdo-mysql=mysqlnd’ ‘–with-mysql-sock=/var/mysql/mysql.sock’ ‘–with-iodbc=/usr’ ‘–enable-shmop’ ‘–with-snmp=/usr’ ‘–enable-soap’ ‘–enable-sockets’ ‘–enable-sysvmsg’ ‘–enable-sysvsem’ ‘–enable-sysvshm’ ‘–enable-wddx’ ‘–with-xmlrpc’ ‘–with-iconv-dir=/usr’ ‘–with-xsl=/usr’ ‘–enable-zend-multibyte’ ‘–enable-zip’ ‘–with-pcre-regex=/usr’

and GD section has :

GD Support enabled
GD Version bundled (2.0.34 compatible)
GIF Read Support enabled
GIF Create Support enabled
JPEG Support enabled
libJPEG Version 8
PNG Support enabled
libPNG Version 1.4.4
WBMP Support enabled
XBM Support enabled

Directive Local Value Master Value
gd.jpeg_ignore_warning 0 0he installation says there is no GD installed. Now I have no graphs in reports.

Is there any way to rectify this without a complete install ?

I don’t know why, the sparklines and pie chart shows up in Dashboard.

Well, sorry about posting this question.

You also need to install freetype TTF - does it work then? if so, we really should update the error message, let us know thanks!

My target is Osx 10.6. Where should I install TTF to, relative to piwik root directory?

Just install TTF as part of PHP

Once TTF is installed, 1.8.4 can generate graphs.