Funnels with events are not tracking anything in funnel steps

Been having trouble getting the funnels plugin to track any funnel step with an event.

I can setup a funnel that use page urls in steps and those works great, but when I create a funnel step with an event there seems to be no entries into that step of the funnel. I can go back into user flows and see the events in the funnel step getting recorded. I can also see them in the Events page in the UI.

I could use any help getting funnels to work with events.

Matomo version: 4.5.0
MySQL version: 10.4.21-MariaDB-log
PHP version: 7.4.3
Funnels (v4.0.8)

example of an event that is not working in funnels
Category: “Go>GamePage”
Action: “Share Clicked via G>GP”

1 Like

@karthik, @Jason_1282 any idea?

Hi @brianbal ,

Please get in touch with our support team at shop@innocraft.com, as this request is related to a Premium feature, it would be efficient to be deal with the support team.

Hi @karthik !
I have the similar problem.
There is no problem with setting funnels with URL.
But when using events I should devide my funnel in to not more than 2 steps funnel. In this way this short funnels work. But when I try to gather all of them in one, I have no entries, no exits again.

Hi @Julia_A , could you please share a screenshot of the current configurations of your funnel and a screenshot on how the report is currently reflecting with our Support team on shop@matomo.org

We can assist in resolving this directly.

1 Like

Dear @V.K Varun Kothare
Thanks for your advice. I am in touch with team now.
Have a nice day!

Hello,

I face the same issue, did you find a fix ? Or is it a bug ?

Thank you

Hi @CedrMer could you please share a screenshot of the current configurations of your funnel and a screenshot on how the report is currently reflecting with our Support team on shop@matomo.org

Hi @V.K , it started to work after a while ! I guess it had to gather more data before showing funnel details.

1 Like