Flash problem

Hallo, I have installed piwik into my web page. Everything was ok, but after approximatelly 2 months the new version of piwik was released. I have upgrade my piwik. And after that the problems has started. Each block which need flash is not showing me. I tried to login into my piwik by Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox and, Opera and Google chrome. Everywhere is this text:

Displaying Graphs in Piwik requires Flash >= 9.0.0. More information about displaying graphs in Piwik. 
" + Control.OFC.image(src) + "

To save the image on your computer, right click on the image and select "Save Image As..."
<\/body><\/html>") } } } if (typeof(Control == "undefined")) {var Control = {OFC: OFC.jquery}; } // By default, right-clicking on OFC and choosing "save image locally" calls this function. function save_image() { OFC.jquery.popup("UserSettingsgetBrowserTypeChart_swf"); } swfobject.embedSWF( "/piwik/libs/open-flash-chart/open-flash-chart.swf", "UserSettingsgetBrowserTypeChart_swf", "100%", "250", "9.0.0", "/piwik/libs/swfobject/expressInstall.swf", { "data-file":"http%3A%2F%2Fwww.online-hry-help.tym.sk%2Fpiwik%2Findex.php%3Fmodule%3DUserSettings%26action%3DgetBrowserType%26idSite%3D1%26period%3Dday%26date%3Dyesterday%26filter_limit%3D5%26filter_sort_column%3Dnb_uniq_visitors%26filter_sort_order%3Ddesc%26viewDataTable%3DgenerateDataChartPie", "loading":"Loading..." }, { "allowScriptAccess":"sameDomain", "wmode":"opaque" }, {"bgcolor":"#FFFFFF"} );

I dont know what happens. I tried to reinstall flash in my IE, FF and Opera, and there are no changes.

Is here some way to hack it?

You might have more than one Flash player dll causing the version detection to trip up.

Try using the 2.2beta of swfobject at http://code.google.com/p/swfobject/ – copy swfobject.js to your piwik/libs/swfobject folder.

If that doesn’t work, try uninstalling all versions of Flash player; clean your registry; and then re-install the latest version of the player.

I tried put new swfobject into my piwik, but no changes I have seen. Then I reinstalled my adobe flash player (uninstall and install), but no changes. I dont know what to do. I will try to look on my piwik by another computer, but before it was showing everywhere I was…

This should go without saying, but don’t forget to clear/delete your browser cache so that it loads the new swfobject.js.

After clearing the cache still no change. Still that stupid text… style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry.gif

Bizarre.

Are you sure open-flash-charts.swf was uploaded properly in binary mode?

Damned style_emoticons/<#EMO_DIR#>/angry.gif , still nothing…
(I had deleted the open-flash-chart and reupoaded it by a binary mode)

What version of PHP are you running? (I’m wondering why the script code is leaking into the browser.)

PHP: 5.2.0
MySQL: 5.0

I will try to put my piwik into som free servers and then I wil see what happens. (whether it is not because of some forbidden functions of PHP)

Do you have the same problem when accessing the Piwik demo? http://piwik.org/demo/

No, thats the problem… Everything in demo is showing ok, but on my site no… Today I will try to install piwik on server php5.sk, what is server with newest released php…

Ah, damned. Now it is showing this:

require_once(FrontController.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory 
in '/storage/www2/4/site50754/wwwroot/piwik/index.php' at the line 47

#0  Piwik_ErrorHandler(2, require_once(FrontController.php) [function.require-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory, /storage/www2/4/site50754/wwwroot/piwik/index.php, 47, Array ([GLOBALS] => Array ( *RECURSION*,[_ENV] => Array ([SHELL] => /bin/bash,[DEFAULTLEVEL] => default,[USER] => root,[PATH] => /bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/sbin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin,[PWD] => /,[BOOTLEVEL] => boot,[SVCNAME] => apache2,[CONSOLETYPE] => serial,[SHLVL] => 1,[HOME] => /,[SOFTLEVEL] => default,[_] => /sbin/start-stop-daemon),[HTTP_ENV_VARS] => Array ([SHELL] => /bin/bash,[DEFAULTLEVEL] => default,[USER] => root,[PATH] => /bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/sbin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin,[PWD] => /,[BOOTLEVEL] => boot,[SVCNAME] => apache2,[CONSOLETYPE] => serial,[SHLVL] => 1,[HOME] => /,[SOFTLEVEL] => default,[_] => /sbin/start-stop-daemon),[_POST] => Array (),[HTTP_POST_VARS] => Array (),[_GET] => Array (),[HTTP_GET_VARS] => Array (),[_COOKIE] => Array (),[HTTP_COOKIE_VARS] => Array (),[_SERVER] => Array ([UNIQUE_ID] => ovYYg9nGcg0AAA5CfqYAAAA6,[HTTP_HOST] => piwik.php5.sk,[HTTP_CONNECTION] => keep-alive,[HTTP_USER_AGENT] => Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/531.0 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/3.0.183.1 Safari/531.0,[HTTP_ACCEPT] => application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5,[HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING] => gzip,deflate,bzip2,sdch,[HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE] => sk-SK,sk;q=0.8,cs;q=0.6,en;q=0.4,en-US;q=0.2,en-GB;q=0.2,[HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET] => windows-1250,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.3,[PATH] => /bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/sbin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin,[SERVER_SIGNATURE] => ,[SERVER_SOFTWARE] => Apache,[SERVER_NAME] => piwik.php5.sk,[SERVER_ADDR] => 217.198.114.13,[SERVER_PORT] => 80,[REMOTE_ADDR] => 195.168.231.49,[DOCUMENT_ROOT] => /www/4/site50754/wwwroot,[SERVER_ADMIN] => site50754@php5.sk,[SCRIPT_FILENAME] => /www/4/site50754/wwwroot/piwik/index.php,[REMOTE_PORT] => 16501,[GATEWAY_INTERFACE] => CGI/1.1,[SERVER_PROTOCOL] => HTTP/1.1,[REQUEST_METHOD] => GET,[QUERY_STRING] => ,[REQUEST_URI] => /piwik/,[SCRIPT_NAME] => /piwik/index.php,[PHP_SELF] => /piwik/index.php,[REQUEST_TIME] => 1244379313,[argv] => Array (),[argc] => 0),[HTTP_SERVER_VARS] => Array ([UNIQUE_ID] => ovYYg9nGcg0AAA5CfqYAAAA6,[HTTP_HOST] => piwik.php5.sk,[HTTP_CONNECTION] => keep-alive,[HTTP_USER_AGENT] => Mozilla/5.0 (Windows; U; Windows NT 5.1; en-US) AppleWebKit/531.0 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/3.0.183.1 Safari/531.0,[HTTP_ACCEPT] => application/xml,application/xhtml+xml,text/html;q=0.9,text/plain;q=0.8,image/png,*/*;q=0.5,[HTTP_ACCEPT_ENCODING] => gzip,deflate,bzip2,sdch,[HTTP_ACCEPT_LANGUAGE] => sk-SK,sk;q=0.8,cs;q=0.6,en;q=0.4,en-US;q=0.2,en-GB;q=0.2,[HTTP_ACCEPT_CHARSET] => windows-1250,utf-8;q=0.7,*;q=0.3,[PATH] => /bin:/sbin:/usr/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/local/sbin:/sbin:/bin:/usr/sbin:/usr/bin,[SERVER_SIGNATURE] => ,[SERVER_SOFTWARE] => Apache,[SERVER_NAME] => piwik.php5.sk,[SERVER_ADDR] => 217.198.114.13,[SERVER_PORT] => 80,[REMOTE_ADDR] => 195.168.231.49,[DOCUMENT_ROOT] => /www/4/site50754/wwwroot,[SERVER_ADMIN] => site50754@php5.sk,[SCRIPT_FILENAME] => /www/4/site50754/wwwroot/piwik/index.php,[REMOTE_PORT] => 16501,[GATEWAY_INTERFACE] => CGI/1.1,[SERVER_PROTOCOL] => HTTP/1.1,[REQUEST_METHOD] => GET,[QUERY_STRING] => ,[REQUEST_URI] => /piwik/,[SCRIPT_NAME] => /piwik/index.php,[PHP_SELF] => /piwik/index.php,[REQUEST_TIME] => 1244379313,[argv] => Array (),[argc] => 0),[_FILES] => Array (),[HTTP_POST_FILES] => Array (),[_REQUEST] => Array (),[piwik_minimumPHPVersion] => 5.1.3,[piwik_currentPHPVersion] => 5.2.6-pl2-gentoo,[piwik_zend_compatibility_mode] => ,[HTTP_SESSION_VARS] => Array (),[_SESSION] => Array ())) called at [/storage/www2/4/site50754/wwwroot/piwik/index.php:47]
#1  require_once() called at [/storage/www2/4/site50754/wwwroot/piwik/index.php:47]

What is with it?

It looks like the free hosting at php5.sk doesn’t allow set_include_path(). Can you set this manually via a local php.ini file?

No I cant, it seems like I need to find another freehost…